This is an activity for B1 students to review some of the most common mistakes they make. The students correct the mistakes in pairs and then answer would you rather questions.
Time: 45 minutes
- To identify and correct common mistakes made by B1 students.
- To answer fun/bizarre would you rather questions to make the activity more memorable and fun.
Materials (Click on the worksheet below to download the PDF file):
- Make no mistake Worksheet, one per student.
- Give each student a Make no mistake Worksheet and in pairs, or groups of three, ask them to correct the mistakes in questions 1 to 20.
- When the students have finished, check together as a class.
- In pairs, or groups of three, students now answer the questions 1 to 20. Tell students to justify their answers and monitor closely as students often make the same mistakes they have just corrected when they answer the questions, so remind them to pay attention to HOW they respond and not only to WHAT they say.
P.S. Thank you Alex.