This is a board game activity to reflect on the past academic year. Students play a game and answer questions about the challenges they faced, things they learnt, things they would have done differently, etc.
Level: B1 +
- To reflect on the past academic year while answering questions.
- One Academic year-end roundup PDF board game and one die per pair or group of 3.
- Put the students in pairs, or groups of 3, and give them a copy of the board game and a die.
- Players take it in turns to throw the die twice – the first throw indicates which column they should use, and the second throw indicates which row, to obtain the question.
- All three players must then answer the question in as much detail as possible.
- At the end, ask the students to name three new things they agreed on with other classmates.